Terms & Conditions
The membership program is provided, managed and operated by Natural Home®. The services provided must be strictly enforced under the terms and conditions of their services. Customers completed the procedures for the registration and click "register" button, it means customers have become a member and reached an agreement with Natural Home®, and accepted all membership service terms and conditions.
1 Application procedure
- Customers can register membership in Natural Home® website and start to use membership services.
- Each member can only own one member account at the same time. If there are duplicate registration, the account will be deleted without further notice, including points.
- This membership is for the members only, not transferable.
- Natural Home® has final authority approved the membership.
2 Member account and password
- Members shall properly keep the member account and password, and shall be responsible for all activities and events of the account. By hacking or negligence in the custody of member account illegal use by others, Natural Home® will not take any responsibility. If you find any illegal use of the member account or breach of security, please contact Natural Home® immediately.
- Members can login to the account and check the purchase record.
- Members can change the password by Natural Home® website.
3 Member service content and modification of terms and conditions
- Natural Home® reserves the right to change the ultimate right to membership system architecture, special offers and other projects, including the terms and conditions; or termination of the membership system. Natural Home® is not responsible for notifying members about change and update the relevant terms and conditions. Once you apply for the membership, it is indicated that the member has accepted any changes in the use of the program. Any losses caused by the relevant changes, Natural Home® will not be responsible for.
4 Member privacy protection
- Personal data that members provided will be used for operation and management of Natural Home® membership program, including integral calculation, management and reward redemption with; or as future data collection, development plans, and as a member of the provide communications and information. If members fail to provide or update, it may cause Natural Home® failed to provide established member services and relevant preferential, membership may be terminated.
- Natural Home® would not establish, edit or disclose the personal information of users and save in the Natural Home® membership services non-disclosure. Personal information would only be used to provide the latest information, message and services. Members have the right to refuse to receive any promotion message.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Natural Home® of their latest communication methods. Natural Home® is not responsible for any loss caused by the failure communication method of members.
- All notices sent to members will be sent to members through the latest news on the page, emails, letters or any public form, including modification of service terms, service content changes or other important matters.
- There won't be any notification if there are any changes to the above terms and conditions.
- Natural Home®reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions without prior notice.